Sponsored links

Sponsored links

Directory

Company Profile        


Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd

Pune, Maharashtra, India

Ahmednagar Products - Services,
Pvt. Ltd. Firm Since 0

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Auto Limited and Allianz AG of Germany. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration (R3) on May 2nd, 2001 to conduct General Insurance business (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Auto holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, AG, Germany.

In its first year of operations, the company has acquired the No. 1 status among the private non-life insurers. As on 31st March 2003, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance maintained its leadership position by garnering a premium income of Rs.300 Crores. Bajaj Allianz also became one of the few companies to make a profit in its first full year of operations. Bajaj Allianz made a profit after tax of Rs.9.6 crores.
For more details on a summary of our financials, please click here.
For a copy of our Annual Report 2003-2004, Please click here.

Bajaj Allianz today has a network of 42 offices spread across the length and breadth of the country. From Surat to Siliguri and Jammu to Thiruvananthapuram, all the offices are interconnected with the Head Office at Pune.

In the first half of the current financial year, 2004-05, Bajaj Allianz garnered a premium income of Rs. 405 crores, achieving a growth of 84% and registered a 52% growth in Net profits of Rs.20 Crores over the last year for the same period. In the financial year 2003-04, the premium earned was Rs.480 Crores, which is a jump of 60% and the profit zoomed by 125% to Rs. 21.6 Crores

Vision:- To be the first choice insurer for customers.
To be the preferred employer for staff in the insurance industry.
To be the number one insurer for creating shareholder value.

Mission:- As a responsible, customer focused market leader, we will strive to understand the insurance needs of the consumers and translate it into affordable products that deliver value for money.

A Partnership Based on Synergy:- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company offers technical excellence in all areas of General and Health Insurance as well as Risk Management. This partnership successfully combines Bajaj Auto's in-depth understanding of the local market and extensive distribution network with the global experience and technical expertise of the Allianz Group. As a registered Indian Insurance Company and a capital base of Rs. 110 crores, the company is
Fully licensed to underwrite all lines of general insurance business including health
With management control by Allianz AG.::

Products :
We provided services in Asset insurance, Travel insurance, Health insurance.



Contact Info

------------


Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd

GE Plaza 1 st Floor,
Airport Road,
Yerawada,
Pune - 411006 (Maharashtra) India

Phone(s) : +91-20-56026666
Mobile :
Fax : +91-20-56026667


Visit Website   |  




Members from
India
dealing in Insurance and Financial services products


CHITRE INSURANCE & INVESTMENTS - Mumbai
We specialise in :
  • Individual pension planning
  • Kids financial planning
  • Key-man insurance
  • Partnership key-man insurance
  • Employer- employ ....

    TRANS WARRANTY FINANCE LTD. - Mumbai
    Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Project Finance, Retail Finance and Trade Finance.
    Corporate Finance : Debenture Share, Placements, Rupee Term Loans, For ....


    UTI BANK - Chennai
    We provide the following Banking Services -
    Consumer Banking - Savings Account, Current Account, Salary Power, Power Salute, Priority Banking, RFC[D] Account, ....


    SYNERGY SERVICES - Delhi
  • All guidance regarding banking matters.
  • Arrangement for funds for expansion / diversification / any other short term needs, including ECBs from various sources ....

    MRS. JAYASHREE DHEKANE - Pune
    EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR NRI's / BUSINESSMAN

    Salient Features :-
  • Plan your Taxes Efficiently while building a retirement ki ....

  • Other Members from
    Ahmednagar
    dealing in Insurance and Financial services products


    JANENDRA FINANCE PVT.LTD - Ahmednagar
    Financial Services. ....


    SANGAMER CO-OP SOCIETY FORM - Ahmednagar
    Co-operative banks. ....


    ORIENTAL INSURANCE - Ahmednagar
    Development Officer Of Oriental Insurance. ....


    ATUL SHOOL - Ahmednagar
    LIC Agent ....


    LUKKAD FINANCE & INV. CAR - Ahmednagar
    finance & investment corporations ....